Saturday, September 4, 2010

...For the Birds


Some days are just for the birds!  Today was a trying day to say the least.  As a new business owner I feel like I'm bound to learn a lesson each day and some days are easier to handle then others.  Today was one of the tougher lessons.  How do you keep everyone happy?
I know the sensible answer is you can't, but I'm always trying.  I appreciate all the help others offer but I feel strongly about keeping my shop mine, I like to rule my roost.  It's what makes me proud.  It's what keeps me going and putting in the long hours.
So it's a constant balancing act.  To accept help when needed and to not let others suggestions control my dream.  Some days go so smoothly and others are just "for the birds."  I'm ready to close the door and put this day behind me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it really is a balancing act. Hope you have a peaceful and easy weekend. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite quote...

    To Thine Ownself Be True!!

    Keep it real girl...it will all work out!
    Tammy :-)

    ReplyDelete