Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lavender...Take Me Away!

This week has been crazy and I can't shake the feeling that everyday is a Monday.  It's just been one of "those" weeks.  With the shop's Harvest Gathering looming,  I have a million things running through my head and feeling like I just can't get it all done.  If I could I'd just sink into a nice warm bath and soak the day away...
I found this lovely smelling Lavender, Chamomile, and Rose Bath Tea and it smells divine.
And it claims to be calming....I wonder if it's strong enough to calm this crazy lady down...

8 comments:

  1. Good morning. Just wanted you to know that you’ve been featured in this week’s Welcome Wagon Friday. There is a button on my blog if you want to display that you’ve been featured somewhere on your sidebar.

    I love to scour the internet for new bloggers to introduce to my readers. And have been doing so for nearly a year.

    Welcome, and I hope your blogging journey is a grand experience. I know it has been for me.
    Brenda http://cozylittlehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog, so I can imagine
    how beautiful your store is!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day would be to soak in the nice smell of lavander, rose and chamomille. Enjoy. Love the jar and the bowl too. Very nice. I am visiting from Cozy Little House Welcome Wagon and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It calms me down, so it works for me. I love the smell of lavender in my bathroom and bedroom of the evenings. So soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda from Cozy Little House sent me to visit. Be kind to yourself and take an hour for your nice long soak!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I too am here from Cozy Little House. I bet that bath tea is amazing!! Where did you get that from? Hope you're able to relax.

    Manymomentsofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete