Monday, September 27, 2010

Rosette, Ruffles, and Brooches...Oh My!


This post is long overdue but life has been nuts as we get the shop ready for our Harvest Gathering this weekend.  My journey to these pillows started with a late night browse through Etsy.... one of my favorite places to get lost.  I came across these beautiful pillows from Twig and knew I had to get my hands on them.  So I contacted Jana and was pleasantly surprised to find out that not only could she get these beauties to me super fast but she would also make Rosette Brooches!

 The possibilities are endless with brooches...add them to your jacket, your bags, your pillows or top a gift with them and share these lovelies with your friends.  I just can't say enough about how in love I am with these pillows and pins.




 There beauty speaks for themselves.  I'd keep them all if I could...

 But since I can't, they will be making their debut at Simply Bungalow this Saturday and I'm betting they won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment