Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn Days

It seems like this time of year it's all rushing all the time.  I wish I could move at slower pace so that I could enjoy the changing leaves and the autumn weather.  It's always been my favorite time of year...
I love all the fall decorations.  The way the wind blows the leaves and amazing colors of the autumn trees. 


The holiday planning for the upcoming family feast is always lingering on my mind..


The smell of burning wood in the fireplaces and hot coffee to warm me up...

I love everything about Autumn.  Now I just need to find time to slow down and not let it slip by...



"Every leaf speaks bliss to me,

Fluttering from the autumn tree."
Emily Bronte


I am linking up to Common Ground Vintage Inspiration Friday.  Just found this blog and the table in her latest post is absolutely amazing!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post...wonderful quote at the end...the hourglass is amazing! Hopped over from Vintage Inspiration! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Just found you from Vintage Inspiration. Yes, Debra's blog is amazing. Welcome to blogland. I am newer to blogging too and also just started selling vintage and antique items. Come visit when you have time.
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete