Monday, October 4, 2010

Harvest Gathering



 What a wonderful day!  This was my first experience and involvement in putting on a show and it was such a great time.  I loved seeing the creativity of all the wonderful vendors that displayed at the show.  There were so many treasures to discover and I'm sure I could've spent lots more time browsing but I had to work!  Here are a few of the wonderful items...




I didn't get a chance to take pictures of all the vendors.  One of the ones I missed was Poverty Hills.  They grow the most amazing pumpkins and gourds, if you have a few minutes check out their blog for future market dates.  All in all I'd say the show went off like a Dream...

7 comments:

  1. What nice photos...I love the first one with the pumpkin and the bittersweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Great pics...glad your first sale went well! My favs are the letters and those great pillows!!
    Tammy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you...congrats! I hope to one day open a shop with my sister. Im doing my 1st show this month as well, I had to cancel last months. I'd love to see more pictures of your shop. Im visiting over from Kristen's party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your store. My daughter lives in Omaha so the next time I am there we will drive on over to Lincoln and check it out. Love the pillows and letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies! It was so nice to meet you at Harvest Gatherings! LOVE the shop! We just linked you to our blog! Can't wait to come shop again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo...love all the treasures! The letters I especially LOVE ;) Thanks for stopping by our blog...do so wish we could stop by your shop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a wonderful fall show to go to. LOVE the chippy white L-O-V-E letters and the vintage grain sack pillows! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete