Monday, November 15, 2010

Bluebird Lane

I've been pouring over Etsy in search of one of a kind treasures to add to the shop for the holidays.  I 've found some amazing artisans and one of the ones I love is Bluebird Lane.  I can't wait to get these whimsical gift tags into the shop and Donna is such a lovely lady to work with...

When the box arrived I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.  Everything was packaged so beautifully...
Her attention to detail made me gitty...
Her pride in her product showed through...
I just can't wait to share these with our customers!

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I would frame them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely...best of luck with your business! :)

    Thanks so much for following my blog and for your comment....I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I would love to come up to your store sometime. But, you know how that goes... once a store owner, play time away from the store is harder to come by! I hope you don't mind but, I ordered some tags after seeing them on your blog! I think I will mostly be using them for my door prize gifts for our "Twinkle Night" event. Good luck in our drawing!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete