Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Butterfly Bakery...What a way to end the day!

It's OPEN!
Linda makes the most amazing pastries.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake....why does everything taste better on a stick?!
Mocha Fudge Cupcakes
Dark Chocolate Cupcake
There were just so many wonderfully tasty things I had a hard time choosing.    
Because, let's be honest, when it comes to dessert there just are no wrong answers. 
Sometimes there's just no words to express my love of chocolate.  I'd rather be tasting these goodies then talking about them, so here's some "eye candy"!

If you have a few minutes head over to her bakery, you won't be disappointed.  She's located at 100 N. 1st. Sweet #3, Lincoln, NE 68508.  Tell her Simply Bungalow sent you! 
Have a Sweet Night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Word!!!! The pounds just packed on my thighs just oggling the photos of these beautiful cupcakes. Thanks for sharing, I will have to make my way over there some time. HUGS... and stitches

    ReplyDelete