Sunday, November 21, 2010

Candles from The Shabby Chic Cottage


I know it's not Thanksgiving yet but the chill in the air is definitely making it feel like winter.  And since the shop is a flutter with signs of Christmas I thought I'd spend the next couple of days sharing some gift ideas and goodies.  This being said I didn't know where to start...
But since I can't imagine a holiday complete without candles I thought I'd start with our newest addition.  Hand stamped candles from The Shabby Chic Cottage.  I can't say enough about how much I love these.  I have been following Gina's blog for some time now and she just has the most amazing ideas and wonderful treasures.  

These candles are such a lovely gift.  They are perfect for the "ones who have everything" on your gift list.  They put just the perfect added touch to your table. For more inspiration on cottage decorating check out Gina's blog and get lost in the ideas, I know I do!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your shop on Saturday, my friend Ruth has been coming to your shop for a while. Love it! I especially love your "chandelier". What a wonderful idea! I sent you an e-Mail about the pillar candle I bought - any more??? Thanks a bunch! HUGS... and stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina's beautiful candles would make a great gift! I hope you have a really wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete