Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sweet Sentiment

The shop is all a flutter with transforming into a Christmas wonderland but I am still resisting.  My love of Fall decor is holding me back.  One of my favorite new "orange" things to decorate with is Peach Lustre.  I know it's more peach than orange but it is just perfect with bittersweet.  Not only is if a fun accent but it's a conversation starter...
Everyone has a story.  Most often I hear memories of family dinners at Grandma's House.  Or tales of casseroles made in all the wonderful oven proof dishes.  But one of the sweetest things I heard was when a customer put together a set of coffee mugs, small plates and cereal bowls to take home with her.  She told me that it reminded her of her grandmother and she couldn't think of a better way to start the morning then lingering over her coffee and thinking of her grandmother.
The sentiment was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment