Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cottage in the Sun

I have a love of vintage ceiling tile.  It's one of my many obsessions, so when I was scouring Etsy for some artisans that made unusual ornaments I was thrilled to find Annette at Cottage In The Sun.
She makes the most amazing Christmas ornaments out of vintage ceiling tile. 

I came across these perfectly wonderful trees and feel in love and even better they come in two sizes!  Each one is unique and full of wonderful detail.

And then there were the stars.  The chippier the better and I love this rich red.

I can't say enough wonderful things about these.  And Annette was so lovely to work with.  I just love that all of these are so perfectly one of a kind.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello over there.... :o) !!

    THANK YOU so much for stopping by to help us celebrate our 100th posts....! We appreciate you taking the time to join in the fun....!

    Speaking of fun....Your ceiling tin ornaments are ADORABLE & would have no doubt been a huge PLEASURE to receive in the mail....!

    I'm a BIG FAN of ceiling tin myself but we don't get a lot of it down here....!!

    Well Lovey I must away....Your entries are in the tub & I'm sending you a big bundle of GOOD LUCK....!

    I look forward to catching up with you again soon....!

    Cheers from Australia,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing this etsy shop. I too love vintage ceiling tiles and it was a thrill to see them made into such lovely things.

    ReplyDelete