Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Gears are Turning...

With the New Year just around the corner it's only natural that the gears are turning in my head.  Where is the shop heading in 2011.  

What's next?!


SO many ideas running through my head!

The last couple of days have been a nice reprieve with family but as the week comes to an end I am finding that I can't turn off the millions of thoughts invading my brain.


And as we head into the New Year,  I am excited to see what is in store for me.  I'm "geared" up and ready for the adventure.  


I hope you have a Happy New Years...see you in 2011!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog. Those gears are great they would make a funky cool collage on a wall!

    Linda & Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your blog. I just found this through Lemonade Makin Mama and am a new follower.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete