Friday, December 17, 2010

The Hostess with the Mostest...


I'm a vintage fabric junky!  

There I admit it and I feel so much better.  

But seriously, I love to see vintage fabrics brought back to life.  And recently I enlisted a friend and amazingly creative seamstress to make wine and gift bags out of vintage tablecloths, napkins and other such linens.


These are perfect for a Hostess Gift...


Full of Vintage Charm 

 and Simply Lovely!

Wouldn't the wine taste so much better if it was given in one of these?  


Linking up to Finding FabulousFunky Junk Interiors and French Country Cottage.  Love browsing these blogs for inspiration.!

6 comments:

  1. I am a vintage fabric junky too! Those are wonderful! Merry Christmas and thank you for the visit via Funky Junky Sisters last week.

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think the treats inside taste better with these cute, simple bags! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like that very much! I'm constantly finding these vintage linens but don't know what to do with them. This is such a wonderful idea.

    Happy Holidays! Stopping by from Feathered Nest Holiday party.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love, love, love them!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    PS I am a vintage fabric junky too! There I admitted it and I feel so much better too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too pretty! They look great as wine bags. Thank you for linking these up to Homemade Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is fabulous! I actaully just made one of these this week for a present!!!
    Merry Christmas!
    XO

    ReplyDelete