Friday, January 14, 2011

Have Trunk...Will Travel!

I can't wait to share my latest treasure!  It screams of luxury travels of time ago...


This beauty has definitely made it's rounds...


Look at all the "stamps on it's passport"...


I can just imagine the trips this trunk has taken...







I just love everything about it!

I'm linking up with Common Ground Vintage Inspiration Friday, My Romantic Home Show and Tell and French Country Cottage Inspiration & Feathered Nest Friday.  Come see what these talented ladies have to share.



9 comments:

  1. This trunk is really neat! I just love "stamps"! My husband's grandparents had some cool old luggage like that, and I always thought it was very special.
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find!!! Great post!
    Sherry@Back2Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trunk looks great. I saw some German one some of the stickers. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous trunk, Heidi. Love the stickers... wonderful history. :)
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trunk, especially since I've always had a great imagination about where things have been. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what a fabulous trunk!! Nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful trunk!! I love the old stickers and finish on it! What a great piece~ thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful! Love all the scrappy stickers!! Thanks for sharing it and linking up with VIF!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete