Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Finds

Clearing away Christmas and bringing in the New Year.  Although I love the Christmas decor I am not so sad to see it go!  We have been accumulating lots of new finds and I can't wait to get them in the shop.  Since my days have been filled with not so glamorous things I figure I'll just provide some eye candy!




There's lots more to come once I dig through the piles in the garage!


Linking up to Al A Carte to share my finds.  Just love checking out everyone's treasures!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to dig through the garage, too! Looks like you've got some good "finds."
    Sherry@Back2Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up to Junkin Finds Friday! I love your finds and that chair and window in the last photo are fantastic. I'm visiting your Etsy shop also.
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to come on over and browse through your treasures- so fantastic! I love the window in the bottom photo and your painted desk and silver! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool breadbox...♥♥♥ that diamond paned window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word! so jealous of all of your treasures!!!

    ReplyDelete