Sunday, February 20, 2011

The More the Merrier...


I'm a bargain shopper through and through...

So when I find a deal,

 sometimes I just have to Go For It.


Like these burlap bags... so fun, so colorful and so MANY!


And if that's not enough there's more...these are without graphics 

and Oh So Fun!


And my bulk shopping doesn't stop at burlap...when I find a good pile of rusty metal 

my heart skips a beat and my bargain shopper brain starts a reeling!

So now I'm off to get started on my projects.  What do think I should do with all my goodies. 

 I love to hear your ideas!

Happy Sunday!


I'm linking up to Funky Junk Interiors and Finding Fabulous

11 comments:

  1. Great goodies. I love your finds. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye for finding the unusual - - -your shop is AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Keep us posted (sorry no ideas at the moment!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling over all the burlap. What are those rusty metal items?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the burlap bags! I have such a hard time finding ones I like. Most of the ones I've seen have coffee things on them. Not being a coffee lover....or liker for that matter (gasp!), I avoid those. Have fun with the new finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi! I'm so glad you found me so I could find you! And I'm extra excited to know that you have a shop in Lincoln! You know, shops with the stuff we both love are few and far between in Nebraska!

    Expect me to pop in sometime! And if you make a footstool covered in one of those burlap bags, call me ASAP!

    Hugs ~~ Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you come up with ! Love, Me
    www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see your Open House in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK... Drool!!! Look how many you got of both the burlap and the rusty metal... OK... I'm jealous!! That's awesome! :) The possibilities could be endless here!!

    ReplyDelete