Monday, April 25, 2011

All Little of This a Little of That...


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Mine was full of egg hunts, children buzzing from sugar overload and lots of family fun.  The beautiful weather was such a treat!  And now the rain is falling again....at least it'll be good for the garden!


The flowers love the rain but I've had enough!  Bring on the warm weather.


Are you itching for Spring?

Check out the Spring Giveaway there's still time to enter!  And thank you to everyone who has fanned our Facebook Page.  The winner will be randomly picked on Friday, April 29th!

3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely itching for Spring! Thanks for visiting my post. Your blog is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the new nest !!! Love the look....can hardly wait to visit and see the newest. Great idea with the blog post give away for those around the corner. Our best wishes in your new location !!! I love the candle and pillows... Always, Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely blog with wonderful photographs! I *am* anxious for spring...today is a lovely first day of May, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete