Thursday, April 28, 2011

Garage Sale with the Garage Sale Diva!

As we approach the opening of the new location there is so much going on and so much to share!  This week I've been helping our friend the Garage Sale Diva aka Cindy with her annual Garage Sale.  This lady knows how to put on a SALE!

Check out some of the goodies that are still available...I tried to cram it all in my car but I thought I'd better leave some for everyone else!

Love this chippy white beauty!

You can never have too many rolling pins...at least I can't!

This retro cow creamer just makes me smile!

This thingy majig makes some awesome garden art!

And, how about summer nights rocking away on the porch?


And all these lovelies are for sale at the Garage Sale Diva's Place.  Who is she?  She's a little camera shy!  But she is surely one of our best finds EVER!  We are so pleased to announce that Cindy will be joining the Simply Bungalow Team.  She's got an eye for treasures, a knack for deals and is truly the most wonderful friend we could imagine!  

So with our new place, our new (and bigger) space we will also have a new face!  Some of our customers have already had the pleasure of meeting her but if you haven't then stop on by for our GRAND Re-OPENING on Saturday, May 7th at 2295 South 48th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506.  We'll all be there we hope you will be too!


8 comments:

  1. great finds!!! oh I hope to find something good this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is gs diva's sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white chippy chair! I just got done "chipping up" an old trunk I painted white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I was there!! Looking forward to meeting your new "find"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! She IS a great find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love all the chairs wish I lived close!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw someone make a light fixture out of the thingy majig, aka turbine vent. :) I love the chair!

    ReplyDelete