Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lightening the Load...

I've had quite a full plate lately.  What's the saying..."when it rains it pours?"  Well it's been flooding around here!  So, without boring you with tales of my hair pulling crazy making times I thought I'd just skip to the rainbow after the rain!

After lots of soul searching and hours of quiet contemplation (yeah right who am I kidding! I have a 3 year old I have no time for quiet contemplation!)


There are some big changes on the horizon for our little "Bungalow"...


I can't share all the details right now but I can give you some hints!


Time is of the essence and I'm not sure if it's on our side as we embark on this journey!


But part of our plan includes lightening the load...

What does this mean...well SALE of course!


FOR ONE DAY ONLY....SATURDAY, APRIL 16th 
from 10am-6pm!

 The shop will be brimming with one of kind treasures marked 40% OFF

Stop on by and help us lightening our load!

For more information about the sale check out our facebook page.

As for the rest of journey, stay tuned....there's so much more to share!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my! I have nothing on my calendar for that day! I hope I can make it with bells on. I'm anxious to hear what's in store for Simply Bungalow. Hope all good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh new adventures!..If I lived within driving distance I would love to come to your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could come! We will be at the Qwest craft show. Can't wait to hear what the rest of the journey will be!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like things are working out for you -- hope to see you on Saturday. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I lived closer so I could get in on the sale!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you commented on my blog today and then I was able to find you!
    So nice to meet a fellow blogger and an antique shop owner too!
    Our little shop has a blog, BlueCardinal.blogspot.com
    Check it out.
    I am your newest and very excited follower!
    Can't wait to see what you have here.
    :)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janna,
    Do you still have the mail sack for sale?
    If so, would you ever sell it and ship it out of state?
    Let me know the details!
    I am very interested.
    :)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some wonderful things in inventory. That pillow cracks me up. Good luck with your mysterious changes!

    ReplyDelete