Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Linens In Bloom...

Spring has finally arrived here in the Midwest and I am so enjoying the beautiful weather.  Flowers, flowers everywhere...


"I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden."  
~Ruth Stout


"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.  ~Proverb


"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall."  ~Nadine Stair




"Earth laughs in flowers."  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson




"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom."  ~Terri Guillemets


I haven't had time to fill my garden with flowers yet so these Lavender sachets made from vintage linens will have to fill my house with wonderful smells until I have a time to get my hands in the dirt!

I'm linking up to White Wednesday at Faded Charm and Very Merry Vintage Style.  Go check out all the amazing inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful sachets! How very clever of you to use the vintage embroidery in such a sweet way! Thank you for your kind visit to Girl in Pink this evening! I have so enjoyed stopping by your blog! I would be delighted to follow you!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty little sachets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sachets are lovely. Lavender is such a wonderful scent too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are sooo sweet and sooo Springy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the linens and the springtime thoughts you shared... What a wonderful time of year -things are definitely coming back to life...bit by bit - every day!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I appreciate the visit!

    Have a sunny day!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! Love all the quotes and your lavender sachets are beautiful--Thanks for linking to my Share the Love party!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great quotes! Your little sachets are gorgeous. I love that you took vintage linens and made something new from them. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete