Wednesday, May 11, 2011

At Bit of the UnExpected...

I love the unexpected in decorating...


From the fan cover canopy to the garden gate headboard.


Perfect place to post some memories.


Love these old fence post toppers...the possibilities are endless...


Lilacs...need I say more?


I'm smitten with this piece.  I love the shade of green, love the details, just love it all...


Sweet teacup planter from Jill Ruth & Co...she has the BEST ideas!


 I don't know about you but I could cozy up with a good book, relax with some sweet tea and enjoy the scent of the lilacs...

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! The basket of thread is so homey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! I love that headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment! I truly enjoyed hearing from you! I was so surprised when I received those beaded strawberries and they looked so real! And the fan.....well.....I just HAD to bring him home with me. lol! I must tell you that your shop is soooo sweet! I'm so in love with that enamel top buffet! And your garden gate headboard is genius!!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, especially those metal whatevers you've used for bookends. =)

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vignettes! I saw somewhere in blogland an old, very large black phonograph megaphone/speaker hanging from the ceiling (over a bed) with the netting hanging from it...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romantic photos; I could move in and dream all day. Love the green dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all your vignettes! I especially like the vintage photos clothes pinned to your garden gate head board!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I'd like to invite you to post it on Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage. The link will be up all week, I hope you can join in. Have a nice week, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete