Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Ever Changing Collection...

That's what we tell the customers who ask what we ARE.


And lately the ever changing is very evident in the shop.  


Love this sweet birdcage.


A wall full of salvaged finds...


Industrial loaf pan, antique milking stool and handmade cement planters...


And one of my favorite new pieces to find it's way into the shop is this #14 Watt Batter Bowl and chippy fun green crate...

Since some of these lovelies left the shop it's time to get to rearranging.  I hope you all are having a relaxing weekend doing what you love...

 "Find something you love to do, and you'll never work a day in your life" - Harvey MacKay

Linking up to Boogieboard Cottage

3 comments:

  1. Just found you all. Looks like a fabulous store right up my alley. Must come check you out. I'm in Omaha so should be a fun trip! I'll let my Lincoln family and friends know you are there too.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your shop has some really great stuff! Thank you for sharing it on Masterpiece Monday. Have a great wee, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your green stuff. Thanks for dropping by and please come again soon. Fondly, Richard at My Old Historic House

    ReplyDelete