Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grand Re-Opening Celebration!

We cut it close....finally made it home around midnight on Friday night.  I had my doubts, my wow how is it going to come together moments, and even my what was I thinking thoughts.
But we did it! The shop re-opened on Saturday just as we had planned.

We have the most amazing customers that came out to celebrate with us!
What a perfect day in our new shop...

The entry hall...

The hallway wall full of "salvaged" goodies...

Love this dropleaf cafe table in the dining nook...

Our enamel top table turned buffet...

Every kitchen needs an island...

And of course, a vintage Sanico stove...

Our garden inspired bedroom...

More of the garden room, you can never have too many creams and whites...

These are just a few of the many pictures from the day.

We just wanted to thank everyone for joining us and a special thanks our friends who helped us pull it all off.  We couldn't have done it without you!

5 comments:

  1. The shop looks amazing! Congrats on the re-opening. Wish I could stop and shop there. Love it all!
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I panic over keeping just two booths full and fluffed! Wow! You did great!!! Congrats on the new shop. I wish you the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your own Bachman Idea House...It's the Simply Bungalow Idea Home! It all looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - perfection! Oh how I wish I could come. I'm happy to be your newest follower though. Pop on over for a visit sometime!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I'm drooling over that stove!

    ReplyDelete