Monday, May 23, 2011

Green with Envy...

I spent yesterday in a little slice of heaven...


With an amazing couple who opened their home to share their collections...

There were many collections, that will surely warrant more posts but I wanted to share the collection that took my breath away and left me "green with envy"...


I've never seen so many lovely jadeite pieces in one place...


Stacks and Stacks...


Of Minty Green Goodness...


Some pieces of which I had never seen...


Everywhere I turned there was more to see...

A truly impressive amount of treasures.

And this wasn't the only collection
 that made me green with envy..


This too made my heart do a little pitter-patter dance.  This is only a tease...
I'll be back to share the rest of this lovelies friends soon.

I can't thank my dear friends enough for allowing us the pleasure of seeing their breathtaking collections, we are so blessed to have met so many people during this journey of shop ownership!

Now I need to wipe the drool from my chin and get myself back to the daily grind.

Enjoy Your Monday My Friends!

Linking up to Very Merry Vintage Style.

9 comments:

  1. I used to collect Jadite but have since sold it all. Looks like they had some great things. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What beautiful pieces. I actually have a couple in my etsy shop that I love. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! Id love to spend some time there too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! Fantastic! I especially want a vintage bike as well and was so close to getting one last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jadeite, I used to collect it too, but sold my pieces, also they do have blue and pink, which are gorgeous.
    Wonderful post, tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice collection they have.
    And I adore the bike ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't all that jadite just beautiful! Joan@anythinggoeshere

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love jade...these are gorgeous pieces!
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jadite pieces! so pretty. tempted to collected some, but we don't have room for another collection.

    ReplyDelete