Monday, May 30, 2011

It's in the Bag...or in this case the Feedsack!

I've seen these around blogland and ETSY but had never run across them until now...


Vintage Flower Print Feedsacks!

Yes, I'm EXCITED...

What can I say I get excited over strange things!


I've never seen so many wonderful patterns.


Look at all the fun colors...


and patterns...


some of them even have the tags still on them!


I can't decide which one is my favorite...


There's just too many to choose from!


These will be for sale in the shop and in our ETSY shop soon.
Stop by and check them out.


Hope you all had an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!


Linking up to My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaVery Merry Vintage Style and Coastal Charm

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful find! The fabric is all so pretty. Hard to believe these fabrics were used as feedsacks!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find -- I'm anxious to get to actually see them up close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I'm excited too! Coming over from Tuesdays Treasures and your newest follower! Going over now to favorite your shop!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!!! I've never seen flower printed ones before!!! Saaawwweeet!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful fabric! Love them.
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen them before, but I love them! I saw one in your shop...it's on my wish list!

    Grey/white/red fern pattern....gorgeous!

    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful patterns. Thanks so much for posting this to my Share the Love Wednesday link party! There was a display problem earlier on my blog so if your link hadn't been visible, it has been fixed!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what prettiness! You have some lovely projects ahead of you--don't forget to share!

    ReplyDelete