Sunday, June 19, 2011

A New Space to Create...

Thank you to all that came out to celebrate the opening of our new Creative Space!

The cleaning took place up to the last second and I'm sure I could've loaded it with more fun treasures but sometimes time just runs out!

So, here's how it looked...


Just a preview of how we can set up for a small gathering of friends...


Every party needs "streamers" we just happen to make ours out of napkins and hankies...


I have visions of mis-matched silverware and delicate floral plates...


And when the party isn't in swing how about a space to create?


A bit of the unexpected and fun...


Jars full of buttons, notions, and other bits of wonderful things...


Cutter quilts...just use your imagination....all the possibilities...


We are so excited to have a place to gather and share.  We can't wait to get started.  Classes are being scheduled daily!


Check back often and join in the fun!

And if you are local and want to teach a class feel free to contact us at simplybungalow@yahoo.com.

I also wanted to take a minute to thank Jill for the beautiful photos of the shop that she shared on Jill Ruth & Co.  The last two pictures were borrowed from her blog.  Her pictures are amazing, stop by and see for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice space to create in. Very inviting. Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice compliment. Would love to drop by if I were local. Alas, I'm in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative space!! How wonderful to have a place with your Mom!!! I wish I could attend a class. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'll be following you on your creative adventure!
    Blessings,
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...what a sweet space...love the hanky streamers :) Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete