Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paint me a Sign...

Things are coming along nicely with our new space and we've booked our first class in our Creative Space.

I'm thinking I need to give this space a name but it hasn't come to me yet....(sorry I get off track easily!)

Back to the class...


Heather from Re-Creations will be teaching a class on paint distressing.  She will be providing cabinet doors to teach the technique and you will leave with a handmade sign.  

Join us Wednesday, June 22 at 6:30pm to join in the FUN!
Cost of the class is $18.00...Space is Limited.
Email simplybungalow@yahoo.com or call (402)875-3924 for more information.

More classes are being booked daily.  Check in often and if you are interested in teaching a class let us know.  This new space is a place to create, to gather and to share laughs and enjoy one another's company.   


No comments:

Post a Comment