Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Sweet Escape...

There's a wonderful space in our new place...

A place that I can envision as a place to gather, to share giggles with friends, to create.


We've been trying to figure out how to bring this vision to life.

And like most things in life sometimes you just have to go for it.


So we've booked our first bridal shower 

and are booking classes in paper crafts and painting techniques.  

And we are hoping that we create a "Escape" from the ordinary.

Join Us to Celebrate this New Adventure.


A Sweet Escape
at Simply Bungalow

Friday, June 17th from 4:30pm-8:30pm
2295 S. 48th Street
Lincoln, NE 68506

Bring your friends, join in the fun, and of course there will be Dessert!







1 comment:

  1. Too bad I don't live closer. I could so see parties galore in your cute, cute house! Remember, be sure to show lots of pics of that bridal shower! So happy to have met you both and believe me, my daughter and I WILL BE BACK!

    ReplyDelete