Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vintage & Artisan Summer Market


Mason jars and daisies... a perfect combination of simple and sweet...


I had such a great time taking these pictures I almost forgot why I was doing it...


It was to get the postcards ordered for our upcoming outdoor Vintage & Artisan Summer Market!


We are so excited...it's a first for us!  
We are inviting some wonderful vendors and having a outdoor market.  

Saturday, August 6th from 2-8pm. 

 Yep, it's in the afternoon!  We don't do anything normal, that's why you all love us so much!

Hope you can join us.  If you have any questions send us an email at simplybungalow@yahoo.com or call (402)875-3924.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful jars with beautiful flowers. Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Ours was a huge success... I'm sure it will be wonderful!
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple and so perfect for summer!
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gift. You know that don't you!! The photos are beautifully staged and I love the postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun...I'm sure it'll be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete