Sunday, August 21, 2011

Paper Garden

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.   Life seems to get that way.  So I've been a little absent from my blog.  

There's been lots going on at the shop...One of the recent events was the Paper Flower Class taught by Barb from Thoughtful Images Ink.


What a creative group of ladies that took the class...


Each flower was unique...


Each one perfect in it's own special way...



If you are interested in learning how to make these sweet creations there are still a couple of spots left in the Saturday, August 27th class.  Give us a call at (402)875-3924 or email us at simplybungalow@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived bearby!
    My daughter and I would love to attend your tutorial workshop!
    These are so cute.
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat! I am not very crafty so I could use all the tutorials I could get.

    ReplyDelete