Friday, September 9, 2011

So Many Treasures...

A couple of times a year there's local antique sale...


I love to browse through the amazing treasures...


Shelves full of unique pieces...


There are always so many things to see...


This table is wonderful...I'd take it home with me if I had the room...


And I LOVE this sign!  But it just wasn't in the budget this time. 

If you're local...the sale is going on through Saturday on W. Pleasant Hill Rd. and Stable Ln.  Stop by you won't be disappointed!


5 comments:

  1. The signs are amazing! You have the perfect job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dagwood's dairy bar what a sign. I love old signs, very few times do I find them price to resale. Seems everyone loves a good sign:)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee pots, I like things in groups, gets your attention. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped over there and found a few things I "couldn't live without"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! lots of great goodies! that table is neat looking!

    ReplyDelete