Monday, January 2, 2012

Blackberry Primitives...

This year is going to be an exciting one...

We are looking forward to the wonderfully talented artists who will be joining us this year.


Cindi and Tonja from Blackberry Primitives create the most amazing over-dyed wool.  


Using an environmentally friendly process...


With this many color choices the possibilities are endless!

Come by the Simply Bungalow on Sunday, January 22nd from 1-4pm to see these beautiful wools and patterns.  Cindi and Tonja will be joining us to answer any questions you may have.  

Simply Bungalow
2295 S. 48th Street
Lincoln, NE 68506

Call (402)875-3924 or email us at simplybungalow@yahoo.com if you have any questions!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I came over from Cozy Little House post from September 2009! Thank goodness you're still going strong. I am a woolaholic! I just posted on my blog a felted crocheted wool bag but I am working on a wool applique quilt too. I'm glad you have email because I may want to order from you! Do you mail to Arkansas?
    I can't wait to visit your past posts and see what you have! If you visit my blog you can see my bag and there is a past post of my wool applique in there somewhere too. I also use wool for hooking rugs. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete