Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JUNKSTOCK

3 Day of Peace, Love and Junk...


I can't even explain how wonderful Junkstock was...

This is only the 2nd show I've ever participate in and I was blown away but the response!


The booth was brimming with treasures...


The customers were lined up for miles.


AMAZING "junk" as far as the eye could see...


Love all of this!


Love this sign!


Look at all this rusty, chippy goodies...


there was just so much I couldn't capture it all...


Such wonderful vendors, such great customers and so much JUNK!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great junk gathering! Can never get enough rusty, chippy junk! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it this year...but after seeing your photos..I can tell I better get there for sure next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, it was wonderful. You should definitely try to get there next year!

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    JUNKSTOCK
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think that beauty radiates from you to write such a magnificent article! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fun time. Always fun to imagine what could be done with all of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete